Skip to content OUR HOLIDAY HOURS


Headaches are unpleasant, painful and unfortunately, prevalent. In fact, nine out of 10 Americans suffer from headaches, according to the American Chiropractic Association.

From occasional headaches to daily ones, we treat them in different ways—from taking Ibuprofen to laying down in a dark room to Botox injections in extreme cases.

But did you know that visiting a chiropractor can help your headache problem?

Spinal manipulation, a treatment provided by chiropractors, has been proven to be an effective option for some seeking relief from tension headaches and headaches that originate in the neck.

While only 5 percent of headaches are an effect of another physical problem, the remaining 95 percent are called primary headaches and include tension, migraine or cluster headaches.

A chiropractor may perform one or more of the following procedures to help a patient who is suffering from a primary headache.

-perform spinal manipulation or chiropractic adjustments to improve spinal function and relieve stress

-suggest a change in diet or the addition of vitamins. Caffeinated, high salt or sugar foods and alcohol are all headache triggers.

-advise a patient on general and work posture, exercise and relaxation techniques.

If at-home remedies are not helping you to relieve recurring headaches, consider chiropractic care. At Advantage Chiropractic Clinic, we are trained to examine and treat the entire body, with a special focus on the nervous and musculoskeletal systems.

Prevention is also a key, which can be aided by improving your diet and exercise habits.

To learn more about helping your headaches through chiropractic care, call #AdvantageChiropracticClinic in Auburn at 334-821-2552. #ACC #HeadacheRelief

Add Your Comment (Get a Gravatar)

Your Name


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *.